Яндекс
Hardware
НЕТ ИНФОРМАЦИИ


Просмотров: 821
Search Results from eBay

Lot of 35 Hickory Cabinet Hardware Pulls Stainless Steel
$70.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Apr-24 14:50
Bid now |


Antique VTG 4 x Eastlake Ornate Brass Furniture Hinge Hardware Salvage F582 F583
$159.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Apr-24 14:10
Buy It Now for only: US $207.00
Bid now | Buy it now |


VINTAGE HARDWARE STORE OR SUPPLY CO. DRAWER PULL WITH KEY HOLE BRASS
$9.99 (1 Bids)
End Date: Apr-24 16:05
Bid now |


6FT Soft close sliding barn door hardware spoke wheel two side soft close track
$120.00
End Date: Apr-25 02:10
Buy It Now for only: US $120.00
Buy it now |

Search Results from Flickr Photo

Leica Summicron-R 50mm f/2

heinzkren posted a photo:

keyboard

springing letters



keyboard

denisbin posted a photo:

Manangatang. Date palms of the old Anglican Church. It opened in 1929 but services began in the railway station long before this time.

Manangatang.
His tiny town in the Victorian Wimmera or Mallee has a population of about 500 people. The town name is an Aboriginal compound word meaning land and water as it is not far from Lake Tyrrell. White pastoralists first moved into this region in the 1850s. These leasehold pastoral runs were resumed by the government for closer settlement in 1911. The town as surveyed in 1911 and the town was established by 1915 with its first Post Office store, school and houses. The railway reached Manangatang in 1914 and the wooden railway station was constructed in 1916. That design of station with a central open breezeway was replicated for around 30 railway stations across rural Victoria. The first police station was established in 1919 and the town began to grow as Soldier Settler Blocks were offered to soldiers returning from World War One. Most of the public and commercial buildings of Manangatang were erected in the 1920s as the district population rose. Once the depression hit in 1929 the town stagnated. The first church in town was the Methodist Church hall which opened in 1914 and also served as the first town school. It has since disappeared as the congregation merged with the Presbyterian Church. It was built in 1925 which was also the year in which the Catholic Church opened. The Anglican Church followed a couple of years later in 1929 although services were held earlier. Two of the first early stores included the haberdashery and dressmaker store in 1926 (it later became a butcher shop) and the town bakery in 1924. The town soon had a hotel (1920) and rural service stores and hardware. In 1924 a hospital was built in the town. The quaint Masonic Temple was moved to the town in 1925 from a nearby settlement called Nine Mile. It had been the Mechanics Institute in that town. Although the churches all still provide services the Masonic Temple is no longer operating. Rail passenger services finished in 1978 and all but one of the stores have closed. The lifeblood of the town today is the small regional hospital, the combined primary and high school and the Manangatang Hotel. The town has a golf course and a horse racing track for an annual picnic race meeting. The nearest large towns are Ouyen about 60 kilometres away and Swan Hill about 70 kilometres distant.



Manangatang. Date palms of the old Anglican Church. It opened in 1929 but services began in the railway station long before this time.

denisbin posted a photo:

Manangatang. St Patricks Catholic Church  built in this Upper Wimmera town in 1925.

Manangatang.
His tiny town in the Victorian Wimmera or Mallee has a population of about 500 people. The town name is an Aboriginal compound word meaning land and water as it is not far from Lake Tyrrell. White pastoralists first moved into this region in the 1850s. These leasehold pastoral runs were resumed by the government for closer settlement in 1911. The town as surveyed in 1911 and the town was established by 1915 with its first Post Office store, school and houses. The railway reached Manangatang in 1914 and the wooden railway station was constructed in 1916. That design of station with a central open breezeway was replicated for around 30 railway stations across rural Victoria. The first police station was established in 1919 and the town began to grow as Soldier Settler Blocks were offered to soldiers returning from World War One. Most of the public and commercial buildings of Manangatang were erected in the 1920s as the district population rose. Once the depression hit in 1929 the town stagnated. The first church in town was the Methodist Church hall which opened in 1914 and also served as the first town school. It has since disappeared as the congregation merged with the Presbyterian Church. It was built in 1925 which was also the year in which the Catholic Church opened. The Anglican Church followed a couple of years later in 1929 although services were held earlier. Two of the first early stores included the haberdashery and dressmaker store in 1926 (it later became a butcher shop) and the town bakery in 1924. The town soon had a hotel (1920) and rural service stores and hardware. In 1924 a hospital was built in the town. The quaint Masonic Temple was moved to the town in 1925 from a nearby settlement called Nine Mile. It had been the Mechanics Institute in that town. Although the churches all still provide services the Masonic Temple is no longer operating. Rail passenger services finished in 1978 and all but one of the stores have closed. The lifeblood of the town today is the small regional hospital, the combined primary and high school and the Manangatang Hotel. The town has a golf course and a horse racing track for an annual picnic race meeting. The nearest large towns are Ouyen about 60 kilometres away and Swan Hill about 70 kilometres distant.



Manangatang. St Patricks Catholic Church built in this Upper Wimmera town in 1925.

denisbin posted a photo:

Manangatang Railway Station. Built in 1916 as a model wooden railway station with the central open breezeway. Over 30 identical stations were erected around Victoria. Last passenger services were in 1978.

Manangatang.
His tiny town in the Victorian Wimmera or Mallee has a population of about 500 people. The town name is an Aboriginal compound word meaning land and water as it is not far from Lake Tyrrell. White pastoralists first moved into this region in the 1850s. These leasehold pastoral runs were resumed by the government for closer settlement in 1911. The town as surveyed in 1911 and the town was established by 1915 with its first Post Office store, school and houses. The railway reached Manangatang in 1914 and the wooden railway station was constructed in 1916. That design of station with a central open breezeway was replicated for around 30 railway stations across rural Victoria. The first police station was established in 1919 and the town began to grow as Soldier Settler Blocks were offered to soldiers returning from World War One. Most of the public and commercial buildings of Manangatang were erected in the 1920s as the district population rose. Once the depression hit in 1929 the town stagnated. The first church in town was the Methodist Church hall which opened in 1914 and also served as the first town school. It has since disappeared as the congregation merged with the Presbyterian Church. It was built in 1925 which was also the year in which the Catholic Church opened. The Anglican Church followed a couple of years later in 1929 although services were held earlier. Two of the first early stores included the haberdashery and dressmaker store in 1926 (it later became a butcher shop) and the town bakery in 1924. The town soon had a hotel (1920) and rural service stores and hardware. In 1924 a hospital was built in the town. The quaint Masonic Temple was moved to the town in 1925 from a nearby settlement called Nine Mile. It had been the Mechanics Institute in that town. Although the churches all still provide services the Masonic Temple is no longer operating. Rail passenger services finished in 1978 and all but one of the stores have closed. The lifeblood of the town today is the small regional hospital, the combined primary and high school and the Manangatang Hotel. The town has a golf course and a horse racing track for an annual picnic race meeting. The nearest large towns are Ouyen about 60 kilometres away and Swan Hill about 70 kilometres distant.


Количество просмотров страницы: 821
2007 Copyright © AllHotNews.ru Мобильная Версия v.2015 | PeterLife и компания
использование материалов сайта разрешено с активной ссылкой на сайт
Rambler's Top100 Яндекс.Метрика Яндекс цитирования